1 stick butter, softened to room temp.
2/3 c. honey
1/2 tsp. natural vanilla
1 large carrot, grated
1 c. + 3 tbsp. organic wheat flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
1 3/4 c. oats
1 c. raisins
1 c. chopped walnuts
1/4 c. dried cherries
Preheat oven to 350˚
1. Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together and set aside.
2. Mix the softened butter and honey together until smooth. Add the vanilla and egg, mix thoroughly. Add carrots and mix evenly.
3. Combine flour mixture and carrot mixture. Mix until even. Add oats and mix until even.
4. Add raisins, walnuts and cherries; lightly mix to distribute.
5. Drop teaspoon-fulls onto parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.