Monday, January 3, 2011

New Etsy Shop Additions

We've just added 16 new styles of buttons to our Etsy shop.  I am completely smitten with the little bear head, and the little kitty head is beyond adorable.  These are from various places all over the world...  England, Italy, Czech Republic, the Philippines... and have such beautiful attention to detail.  When I was a little girl I actually had a set of the bear buttons on a pair of overalls.  As I grew, my mom would take them off and sew them on something else so I was never without my bears!

3 comments:

  1. That is a clever, and loving mama.
    I love buttons, and these are especially tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That was so sweet of your mom to resew the bear buttons back on! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sweet about the bear buttons... and never being without the bears! Do you still have those bear button, Amanda? LOVE all the new goodies for the shop... I have a weakness for pretty buttons... *sigh*... ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete