Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Shop Additions: Venise Lace

We're super excited about these venise lace pieces that we've just added to our shop. Dainty and soft with exquisite detailing, they make such lovely embellishments on everything from clothing to costumes to jewelry. With wedding season starting up, I can totally see a gorgeous bride's bouquet with the stems wrapped in delicate floral trim.

I can't decide which is my favorite trim... the flowers with leaves in white (above left) or the tiny rose buds in black (below right). My hands down favorite collar is definitely the pink one above.

To see all of our new venise lace click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amanda! So glad I found your blog today! I'm a vintage-style cardmaker--so your beautiful things would work perfectly for me! Can't wait to take a peek in your shop!

    I'm your newest follower, so I'll be back often to say hello & see what's new!

    Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete