Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Preparations

We've added tons of Easter items to our etsy shop this week. Here's a quick sampling.... Above is a set of paper and lace egg ornaments we've made from scratch using items we carry (paper scraps from Germany, forget me not flowers, Dresden trims) plus metallic paint and vintage lace.

Above and below are hand blown glass eggs from the Czech Republic just begging to be embellished or displayed as they are. Find more styles here.

Below is a sisal and paper bunny with a straw carrot.

And finally a chick candy container reminiscent of the vintage style ones of the 1950s.

Hard to believe Easter is in 3 weeks! It's finally feeling like spring around here this week: breezy, crisp and plenty of sunshine. The garden is starting to show spring as well. Stay tuned for a glimpse of our own Easter decorations and a bit of garden color.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo many sweets and treats... this post is Easter magic, Amanda! Happy Weekend, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering my blog give away. I'm sorry that you didn't win, but I appreciate the support for my niece.
    I love your Easter crafts!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty Easter treasures. I've got to get my Easter decor out. laurie

    ReplyDelete